We are pleased to offer you and your team the insightful assessment tools of Lumina Learning. Nedra is a Lumina Learning qualified practitioner offering Lumina Spark and Lumina Leader assessments to individuals and groups. Purchase Lumina Spark using the buttons you’ll find by scrolling below, or schedule a session using the yellow button below the photo to the left.
All pricing of Lumina Learning includes the labor cost of the initial preparation for generating Lumina Spark first, then a walk through of your results.
By the end of your Lumina Spark walk through (in person or by phone or Zoom) you can count on having:
1. the summary your top strengths and tailored suggestions for personal/professional development;
2. new and affirmed insight into where you amplify and suppress strengths in your underlying and everyday ‘personas;’
3. your own reported and apparent overextensions; and
4. immediately-useable strategies you can use to self manage more skillfully.
Spark is the foundation tool, with rich insights and immediately useable strategies our clients adapt for themselves and with their teams over time.
For Lumina Leader 360, we work with you to get structured feedback from those with a stake in your work. The results offer you candid, valuable feedback you can use as development insight for many years to come. You can choose the online version or a customized feedback process we design for you based on Marshall Goldsmith and Frank Wagner’s approach they have generously given us permission to adapt and use. If you choose Lumina Leader followed by Leader 360 walk through and you can count on having:
1. a clear sense of how you are coming across to your board or leadership, your peers, those who work for you, and others you invite in as raters. They will rate you and provide narrative comments about the finer points of how they see you operating in 4 main leadership domains — leading through people, leading to deliver, leading to inspire, leading with drive.
2. immediately useable strategies to develop the leadership qualities that are your biggest assets already.
3. insights into ways you can use your most effective leadership qualities to bring yourself back to composure when stress or overwhelm put you that overextended state that occasionally or chronically bites you or your organization.