You are looking for more spark and satisfaction in your personal and professional life. You are the one with the power to discover your own trail and walk it — creating the best possible outcomes. That’s your thing.
What I do is support and guide from the side with solid, adaptable process. I hold up a mirror so you can see and experience where you want to take your own development next. That’s my thing. Plus I work with an experienced team of professionals who make sure you get the value you came here for.
We can help you navigate conflict and change and grow wiser and more resourceful in your own authentic ways while you are at it. See what clients are saying here.
The reason I serve in this field because I love the aliveness it brings out everywhere — in clients I work with, in communities and worksites, and in me.
It’s evident to me now that humanity and this planet will be better off when everyone from age 3 to 100+ has more and more ease allowing and navigating conflict and change.
Cadence Founder Nedra Chandler’s Particular Credentials and Experience
- Professional coach, International Coach Federation accreditation at the ACC level
- Facili-training and organizational health for individuals and teams
- Enthusiastic Liberating Structures user
- Mediator with over 25 years experience in third party facilitation of public decisions; private, public, court-connected and discrimination claims mediation
- Completion certificates for Presence-Based Coaching I and II and mentor coaching with Doug Silsbee
- Conflict coaching credential and qualified practitioner, Lumina Learning and International Coach Federation
- M.A., Geography, University of Washington, 1992
- B.A., Political Science, Montana State University, 1987
- Mediation Certificate, University of Washington Law School, 1996
- Member of the Udall Foundation’s U.S. Institute for Environmental Conflict Resolution Roster & the Native Dispute Resolution Network since inception of both rosters in 1998 and 2002, National ECR Roster and Native Dispute Resolution Network
Conflict is just energy with power in it to move us along in our own human development — recognizing, accomplishing and enjoying the things that matter most to you and those with a stake in your work and life.
In some cases, I assemble local teams to fit the needs and bring them on as employees or subcontractors. Call me for more information. If you are seeking coaching or establishing (or continuing) a learning community in your agency, check out Cadence organizational health and course offerings. I use Lumina Learning and other (both validated and experimental!) methods that stick and grow with you.