I do the bulk of my work in coaching and adult development through Cadence and Elation. In addition to face-to-face work regionally and nationally, we conduct work globally through collaborative technologies and online content in applied neuroscience.
I guide leaders and teams from the side as a coach with solid, adaptable process so you can see and experience where you want to take your own development next. That’s my thing.
I work solo or with my experienced teams of professionals at Elation and Triangle to make sure you get the value you came here for.
See what clients are saying here.
It’s evident that humanity and this planet will be better off when everyone from age 3 to 100+ manages their energy, masters their mindsets with presence (paying attention), purpose, and practice that improves their human performance. People need more ease allowing and navigating conflict and change — we facilitate that.
Cadence Founder Nedra Chandler’s Particular Credentials and Experience
- Credentialed coach, International Coach Federation accreditation at the ACC level
- Qualified Neurozone coach
- Facili-coaching and organizational health for individuals and teams
- Enthusiastic Liberating Structures user
- Mediator with over 25 years experience in third party facilitation of public decisions; private, public, court-connected and discrimination claims mediation
- Completion certificates for Presence-Based Coaching I and II and mentor coaching with Doug Silsbee
- Conflict coaching credential and qualified practitioner, Lumina Learning and International Coach Federation
- M.A., Geography, University of Washington, 1992
- B.A., Political Science, Montana State University, 1987
- Mediation Certificate, University of Washington Law School, 1996
- Member of the Udall Foundation’s U.S. Institute for Environmental Conflict Resolution Roster & the Native Dispute Resolution Network since inception of both rosters in 1998 and 2002, National ECR Roster and Native Dispute Resolution Network
Conflict is just energy with power in it to move us along in our own human development — recognizing, accomplishing and enjoying the things that matter most to you and those with a stake in your work and life.
In some cases, I assemble local teams to fit the needs and bring them on as employees or subcontractors. Call me for more information. If you are seekicng coaching or establishing (or continuing) a learning community in your agency, check out Cadence organizational health and course offerings. I use Lumina Learning and other (both validated and experimental!) methods that stick and grow with you.